Luxity Terraces have been designed to create a sleek, spacious, visually engaging urban living environment. We believe that our townhomes have been designed to fit any lifestyle–blending the convenience of Uptown living with a park-like setting for those that want to escape the busy urban environment.
The exterior at Luxity Terraces features a contemporary look with clean lines and a blend of modern cladding materials and natural wood on the building’s facade. The exterior also features two outdoor living areas – a second level terrace and a rooftop patio space providing views of the Uptown Charlotte skyline.
Interior Finish Option 1
The first of our interior color options pairs light colored kitchen finishes with dark hardwood floors. The site finished ebony stained red oak hardwood floors contrast well with the white cabinets and white-granite countertops creating a beautiful, contemporary living space.
Interior Finish Option 2
Our second color option features a more natural look with dark walnut site finished hardwood floors and dark kitchen cabinets, paired with a natural white granite countertop.
Both interior color options feature high-quality, contemporary interior finishes, including:
- Finished red oak hardwood floors in living areas and upstairs hallway
- Contemporary custom metal interior railings
- Oak stairs with floating open riser stairs from second to third floor
- Granite countertops in full baths with contemporary rectangular sink
- Tiled floors and showers in full baths & hardwood floor in powder room
- Moen 90 plumbing fixtures
- Whirlpool stainless appliances
- Full frameless shower door in master bath